Featuring Alan Korwin, owner of Bloomfield Press
Alan Korwin, president of Bloomfield Press, took center stage at this Book Street Café webinar with information for both veteran and novice publishers.
- Hear the number one mistake publishers make when they design their covers.
- Learn the biggest misstep publishers make in selecting a printer, one that could cost you big time.
- Find out how this one marketing miscue can stop you from ever getting out of the gate.
- Discover a practically free marketing tip that provides you with high-quality promo for your book.
- Get more than fifteen concrete steps you can take to be more successful in the new year.
Alan Korwin, sole author of five books and co-author of eight others, is a full time freelance writer, consultant and entrepreneur with a twenty-five-year track record. He is recipient of the Visionary Leadership Award, named in his honor the Korwin Award, from Arizona Book Publishing Association. He has received national recognition for his publicity work as a member of the Society for Technical Communication, and he is a past board member of the Arizona chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. Alan is also active with the speakers’ bureau for the non-profit, Washington-based newsmedia watchdog, Accuracy In Media.
Watch the webinar now!
Can’t see the Replay? Login
Not a member yet? Join now! Click to join Book Street Café.
Recorded December 12, 2012.