Hear the self-publishing guru’s best tips for getting your book out
with Dan Poynter
You KNOW there’s a book inside you, but how do you get that manuscript written? that book published? Dan Poynter shares how to write your manuscript, how to transform your manuscript into a book, and how best to promote your book in today’s social-media-driven market. In our fast-paced 60-minute webinar, you will:
- Learn how to write your book
- Figure out what YOU should write your book about
- Hear tips on doing research for your topic
- Discover 3 tips on copyright
- Gain insight on finding the right agent or publisher or
- Determine whether self-publishing is the best route for you
- Learn how to build your book
- Understand the new world of book promotion
- And much, much more.
Focusing on producing and promoting your book, Dan will tell how he developed his project and demonstrate how you can use a similar model to publish your next book. He’ll provide more insights and tips as you discover how to use Dan’s model for your own subject. Dan supplies a formula, an outline, and a system that makes your book project easy. Learn his success methods for getting your next book out!
Dan Poynter has turned thousands of professionals and writers into authors and publishers; his shelves are overflowing with their books. He is the author of more than 130 books and hundreds of other information products. The media come to Dan because he is the leading authority on how to write, publish, and promote books.
Get your book out of your head and into the marketplace.
Originally broadcast June 5, 2012.
Can’t see the replay? Log in with your user ID and password!.
Not a member yet? Join now! Click to join Book Street Cafe.