Members always ask us, “How can I sell more books?” Once you’ve created your book, it’s all about the marketing, right? So, for our premier webinar, we went to THE book marketing expert. Could you use a dozen powerful marketing ideas to help you sell more books? How about two dozen or more?
John Kremer kicks off the Book Street Cafe webinar meeting series with “Marketing Ideas Launchpad,” a fast-paced 60-minute program packed with up-to-the-minute marketing ideas that you can use immediately to build buzz and increase book sales.
Kremer is author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, now in its sixth edition. A book-business consultant and marketing expert, John is the ultimate researcher, detective, and packrat. With his ear to the ground, his eyes in the media and his nose in the Net, he ferrets out all the inside information and details on places to promote and sell books.
This Book Street Café webinar covered things like:
- What new social media tool do you need to use that you may not have heard of yet?
- What Facebook pages do you need and how can you easily keep up with multiple pages?
- What is the best way to show quotes on a website or in Facebook?
- What do you need in your Twitter profile to increase followers?
- What one offline activity will do more than anything else to sell books?
- What’s the best way to promote your ebooks?
And, participants can submit questions when they participate in the live webinar.
Members: This webinar event is part of your member benefits. Watch the replay now!
Can’t see the replay? Log in with your user ID and password!.
Not a member yet? Join now! Click to join Book Street Cafe.
Recorded March 26, 2012.