So now you’re online and being “social.” What’s next?
Whether you’re seeking fans, followers or friends, learn how to leverage the essentials of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for book success! These social media tools gather your followers back to your website—but how exactly?
Or, if you’re not online yet and wondering how to get there, this one-hour session will teach you how to optimize today’s tools and more.
This Book Street Café webinar session with Penny Sansevieri, CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., will:
- Take you through the important steps to not only get a presence on these high traffic social media sites but monetize them as well.
- Look at branding, messaging, and identify your social media goals.
- Help you figure out how to use Twitter to sell books.
- Focus on inbound marketing: We’re going to dig in and show you ways to not only get folks to your website but convert them to customers.
- Illustrate the importance of your message on social media.
- Show you how to evaluate your website and its call to action.
- Demonstrate how you can be certain your site is marketing for you even when you’re asleep.
Internationally recognized social media book marketing and media relations expert Penny Sansevieri shows you the path to book success and so much more! This is a power-packed hour you can’t afford to miss!
Members: This webinar event is part of your member benefits. Watch the replay now!
Can’t see the replay? Log in with your user ID and password!.
Not a member yet? Join now! Click to join Book Street Cafe.
Recorded April 30, 2012.
About Penny Sansevieri
Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc. (AME), is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book social media marketing, book marketing, and media relations expert. Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the most leading-edge book marketing campaigns. Her company researched, developed and implemented the first comprehensive Internet publicity campaign called The Virtual Author Tour™. In 2011 AME had eleven books hit the bestseller list (New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today).
Penny’s innovative social media and marketing strategies have been featured in MORE Magazine, Marketing Sherpa, The Writer Magazine, Writer’s Digest Magazine, Book Marketing Update, The Publicity Hound, The San Diego Union Tribune, Working Writer Magazine, Vision Magazine, Writer’s Web, New Book Reviews, Romance Writers of America, RW of Europe and many more. She is also Editor for the e-newsletter “The Book Marketing Expert,” which has a subscriber base in excess of 17,000. Penny has presented her social marketing seminars, specifically on Twitter, for organizations such as Hearst Media. She is also a Blogger for Books, Book Marketing, and Publishing on the Huffington Post.