BookStreetCafe.com is All About the Business of Publishing
Book Street Cafe is created for you as a publisher, self-publisher, or someone interested in publishing to provide you with a common forum where you can go to ask questions, share ideas, and learn more about publishing.
A veteran publisher? You will find forums where you can network with other publishers and vendors about day-to-day issues. Get the latest marketing ideas and strategies. Learn how other veteran publishers are handling the same problems you face. Share your experience with less-experienced colleagues. Join in regular online meetings on topics vital to publishing today.
A beginning publisher? You will find information and training on getting started as a publisher. Attend our regular online meetings to stay on top of the latest in publishing. Learn how to get an ISBN number, how to get a book into print, advantages and disadvantages of ebooks, and marketing strategies. Take our Professional Publishing Course and discover what it really takes to get your publishing business moving.
An author? Learn how to get your book into print. Discover the mysteries (and answers) of publishing so you can better represent yourself to a publisher… or make the move to publish your book with your own publishing company (You, Inc.). Learn about editors, layout artists, and book manufacturing.
A vendor? You will be able to connect with publishers to provide your solutions to their publishing requirements. And advertise in our Book Street Special Offers forum, a marketplace where publishers shop to find the services and products the need.
Clear Benefits for You
- Monthly Online Webinars – Educational Opportunities on Key Publishing Topics Conveniently Delivered to Your Desk
- Interactive Forums – Contacts, Referrals and Access to Experts Where You Ask and Share
- The “Book Street President’s Briefing” – The Newsletter that Keeps You Up-to-Date on Publishing and the Book Trade
- Marketing News – Always a New Idea on Marketing More and Better
- Technology Tips – Keeping Up with eBooks, POD, Smartphones, Websites, and that “new thing” no one has told you about yet.
Join us today! Or sign up for our news in the box at right, and we’ll keep you up-to-date with news of our next meeting.